I am looking for a Senior Event Manager to manage the events at a shipping company. The company is in the most amazing location by the water in Central London and boasts smart offices, a huge roof terrace and a beautiful views.
This is a demanding role with huge scope for further development for an ambitious and experienced corporate events manager. It will involve managing an in-house events team as well as the end-to-end management of the companies portfolio of industry leading hospitality events. The candidate will work closely with Senior Management to develop and grow a coherent events strategy.
The right person needs to make the events innovative and creative to ensure they maintain the companies position as market leaders in then industry.
How will you know if you are successful in your role?
* You are an expert multi tasker
* You have solid experience in corporate event management and thrive when working in a client facing environment.
* You are passionate about delivering exceptional experiences and will actively pursue excellence, not being afraid to question if this standard drops.
* You lead from the front; a strong, confident leader who is passionate about upskilling team members.
* You are cool under pressure with a keen eye for detail, being able to spot and solve issues before they become apparent.
* You are an excellent communicator; you are confident with C-suite leaders, you can deliver strategy, talk shop and engage clients with ease
* You are flexible - you understand the requirements for events with long hours and sore feet. This does not faze you.
If you think you are right for this role please contact me immediately.
Contact: Kate Anderson