We are looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to join our client in an early-stage crypto tax software start-up, based in London and Sydney with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia .
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual to develop and drive all aspects of Email Marketing as a Senior Email Marketing Specialist leading on the email marketing strategy, including customer journey development, audience segmentation, automation, testing and acquisition. They are directly responsible for creating and delivering marketing emails and work consultatively with teams throughout to improve the marketing and communications delivered to their audiences.
* Own and implement the end-to-end handling of email campaigns: concept, brief, design, build, test, launch, analysis and optimisation
* Coordinate campaign calendar planning in partnership with the broader growth and sales teams
* Develop and execute a testing roadmap in collaboration with the broader team to continuously learn and drive innovation in our email communications to achieve KPIs and reach strategic targets
* Build and optimise segmentation and email content personalisation strategies by leveraging user behaviour and activity data
* Advance all of our email templates' designs, personalisation, and tailoring using HTML/CSS compatible with multi-channel engagement
* Using data and advanced analysis, build a more detailed picture of our audience's needs and behaviour
Skills + Experience
* Demonstrable excellent experience as an email marketing specialist with excellent attention to detail (preferably HubSpot or a similar)
* Excellent A/B, split, and multivariate testing experience
* Highly numerate and data-driven with the ability to work to targets, identify opportunities and improve measurable outcomes
* Highly adept at writing, copy editing and proofing digital content.
* Evidence of analysing numbers or data and providing reports analysing the messages behind the numbers.
Salary + Perks
Flexible working hours, hybrid working 2-3 days in office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan