Major Players are working with a leading botanical garden in London. Named the leading visitor attraction with over 1.9m visitors annually. They are the world leader in plant science and conservation, with the mission of unlocking the potential of plants and fungi, through the power of scientific discovery and research. The Sales and Marketing department is responsible for developing our marketing strategy so that they can attract new paying customers and encourage existing paying visitors to return or join as members.
They are looking for a Senior Email Marketing Executive leads on the email marketing strategy, including customer journey development, audience segmentation, automation, testing and acquisition. They are directly responsible for creating and delivering marketing emails and work consultatively with teams throughout to improve the marketing and communications delivered to their audiences.
* Take the lead on the email marketing strategy. Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to deliver ambitious email marketing campaigns and email communications to a range of audiences that support our organisational goals and drive ticket sales and income generation.
* Work consultatively with teams around the organisation delivering their own email marketing and communications, for example membership, retail, science and schools. Train individuals around the organisation on email marketing best practice and run regular meeting for users to increase knowledge, share learnings and establish cross working practices
* Develop and build automated journeys for teams across Kew to increase email efficiency and improve the customer journey and experience. Maintain an ongoing review process to ensure automated journeys are up to date, empowering stakeholders to update and improve their triggered emails where relevant.
* Develop an email marketing testing plan to optimise all of Kew's emails, working in collaboration with teams across the organisation. Produce reports and analysis to evaluate testing and make recommendations for ongoing best practice.
* Plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns for day ticket sales, events and brand activity as planned by within the wider marketing team. Includes end to end campaign delivery, hands-on delivery of the media plan across the agreed digital marketing channels and ongoing reporting and optimisation.
Skills + Experience
* Educated to degree level or relevant significant marketing experience
* 2+ Years experience working in a digital marketing role either client or agency side
* Experience using Dotdigital or equivalent enterprise-level email marketing platform
* Experience running email campaigns from initial idea and communication proposition through to copywriting, image selection, email design, stakeholder sign-off, database segmentation, A/B testing, send and evaluation.
* Highly adept at writing, copy editing and proofing digital content.
* Experience of building and maintaining excellent relationships with a diverse range of contributors.
* Evidence of analysing numbers or data and providing reports analysing the messages behind the numbers.
Salary + Perks
Flexible working hours, hybrid working 2 days in office, potential 4 day working week
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan