Senior Editor- Social Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players are partnered with a top social agency who are looking for an ambitious Senior Editor to help them deliver world-class editorial strategies and content across their client's social marketing. This role is ideal for an Editor with a well-tuned ear for brand humour and an ability to deliver and edit consistently smart copy under tight deadlines. Not only will you raise the bar of their editorial output, but you will be able to identify strategically supported opportunities to keep their content ahead of the competition. You will understand the importance of social listening to make sure content stays fresh and relevant and look for opportunities to make your brands leaders in social.
You will be well-versed on the latest content formats and be able to think innovatively about how best to use them to meet your clients' business goals. In return, you'll have a say in how activations are brought to life in social media and help to set the agenda for how global brands see and invest in editorial.
What does the role involve?
* Oversee a team of writers.
* Manage the day-to- day operation of projects, including liaising with internal agency departments and external stakeholders and agencies.
* Build and maintain strong client relationships, attending client-facing meetings as required.
* Oversee the planning, creation and delivery of consistently brilliant branded content for distribution across social media channels.
* Oversee the day-to-day management of digital channels.
* Use data and insight to inform content development.
* Proactively identify opportunities through community management to expand the brand's social presence.
What are we looking for?
* A minimum of three years' editorial experience with a proven publishing background; ideally gained in an agency setting, with experience in supermarkets or FMCG brands.
* Community management expertise.
* Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing delivery of work and schedules
* Knowledge of how to use analytics and data to inform content creation.
* Client-facing and presentation skills.
* A positive 'can-do' attitude that is solutions-focused.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.