Senior eCommerce Consultant - Luxury Jewellery - London - Salary Negotiable - 12M FTC
About the company - Senior eCommerce Consultant
Major Players are proud to be partnered with one of Britain's most luxurious Jewellers, an independent family-owned business that has been at the forefront of their industry for over 60 years', creating high value one of customer items for their elite clientele.
About the role - Senior eCommerce Consultant
The Senior eCommerce Consultant will play an integral role for the business as they begin to launch their first eCommerce platform - this is truly a significant opportunity for someone to create the perfect platform who a company who offers a blank canvas plus a noteworthy budget to boot.
Role Responsibilities - Senior eCommerce Consultant
* Create the roadmap for the successful implementation of a new eCommerce platform
* Project manage this from start to finish
* Educate key stakeholders on the transformation of the business
* Recommend Omni-Channel platforms to the business and oversee the implementation
* New CRM integration
* Set up of global fulfilment structure/framework
* Establish best practice/training of sales staff where relevant
Experience required - Senior eCommerce Consultant
* Experience of working for a global leading brand
* Overseen large platform integration
* Senior leadership experience at c-suite level
* Extensive digital knowledge
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
Contact: Sam Cain
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.