Major Players are partnering with a global and prestige creative agency to recruit for a Senior Digital Strategist. This is permament role, paying £55k PA, based in London with hybrid working.
You will be part of a global team leading work for a global FMCG client across on an iconic $1B brand. You will part of an international team of strategists, creatives, and media thinkers working together to truly realise the potential of 21st century marketing. You will work with a range of creative teams, media agencies and media and platform partners, mainly in the EMEA.
* Development of digital marketing strategies for brand and product campaigns - including everything from zeitgeist social network communication to eCommerce, social commerce.
* Demystify new channels - cutting through complexity to identify simple, clear opportunities for effective brand work and best in class creative outputs.
* Turn digital trends and innovations into actionable strategies digital transformation roadmaps the brand.
* Design customer journeys, segmentation strategies and communication plans for campaigns with the interaction of paid, earned, owned channels
* Lead and create space for collaboration - from ongoing day to day collaboration with many partners at pace - to creating larger spaces for workshop collaboration
* Leading by example on best practice, educating and levelling up the rest of the strategy, client and account team - at all levels - as an inspiring thought leader
* Working with and building productive relationship with media and platform partners at a global and local level.
* Together with the lead Brand strategist, take and interpret client briefs.
* Plan and execute research with a focus digital data sources (quant and qual)
* Drive the integration of digital media planning into the wider communications strategies based on a close collaboration with media agencies.
* Help set KPIs.
* 3-5+ years strategy experience
* Experience in digital and/or social media marketing
* Solid understanding of brand strategy / account planning
* Experience working on major local or regional or global client
* Understanding of how content and context interwind
* A passion for creativity in digital communication - experience in working with creatives (maximising the potential of a big idea in digital)
* A channel leader who deeply understand today's media ecosystem and makes clear recommendations on how to get the best out of each.
* Experienced in communications planning and/or customer engagement strategy
* Understanding media planning and buying fundamentals
* Interest in data-inspired creativity (personalisation@scale)
* Strong data analysis skills
* Understanding of brand and marketing KPIs
* An ability to work independently and remotely
Contact: Daniel Woplin