Senior Digital Strategist - Agency - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£60,000 - £70,000
Major Players are working with an industry-leading creative and tech agency, they transform how brands and organisations engage their most important figures; clients range from tech giants to leading institutions and from charities to global consumer brands. This superb agency strive to grow communities, built platforms and transform organisations for the digital age.
Our client is looking for an exceptional candidate to join them on a permanent basis in their London offices and lead strategic thinking for ambitious brands and meaningful causes. The ideal candidate is not above getting their hands dirty in pitches, presentations and deliverable documents - this is a job for both a do-er and a team player. You'll be continually combining thinking with doing and measuring. You're the type of person that can both run an inspiring workshop and crank out an elegantly concise presentation. You'll need a diverse and broad skillset encompassing areas of social and content, digital strategy, audience planning and analytics.
* Be the senior thought leader for clients and client executives, helping shape both big picture strategy and tactical executions.
* Provide strategic leadership on projects and act as the strategy lead across a range of engagements and deliverables.
* Oversee all strategic thinking for a large brand accounts, spending dedicated time to help clients move ahead in digital.
* Work hands-on to deliver strategy documents, thought leadership pieces, trend reports, and strategy presentations.
* Drive understanding of how strategy and planning fits into a client's or prospect's broader digital programs.
* Pursue a commitment to improving ROI for our clients by working closely with other teams to ensure that all pieces are moving together to accomplish client goals.
* Exhibit expertise in using all available tools to both develop and test digital strategy across multiple touchpoints (websites, surveys, testing, paid media, CRM systems, social listening, market research, etc).
* Ensure high standards for the quality of client deliverables and the value add of strategy and planning work.
* Provide internal leadership for collaboration between the strategy and planning team and other creative & delivery teams.
* Provide thought leadership in your areas of expertise, pushing to drive the agency's practice forward in these areas.
* Support agency business development activities. Assist with development and review of business development proposals. Participate in prospect calls and meetings as needed.
* Champion cross‐client and company-wide innovation as well as strategic, programmatic, and procedural improvements.
Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years experience working as a strategist within an agency
- Extensive background in cross-channel digital marketing with an emphasis on social, content and engagement
- Management experience - able to lead small, close-knit teams
- Client and stakeholder management - able to communicate effectively with internal and external points of contact
- Problem solver and original thinker
- Exceptional experience of high-level strategy for large, global brands
- Flawless communication skills - both written and verbal
- Inspirational figure - confident leading workshops and pitches
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.