Our Senior Project Managers are insanely talented and driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. They are ready to efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects. Senior project managers can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes-organisation and an attention to detail is essential. Our Senior PMs work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns. More than anything, they lead their teams to create the stunning work Huge is known for - they make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don't expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
What we'd like to see:
* Significant experience in a digital or software development organisation.
* Experience in interactive project management. We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work.
* An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists.
* Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media.
* A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
Contact: Jade Stevens
* 5-7 years of agency experience
* Worked at a similar agency within a digital role
* Experience working on budgets from £1-3M
* Client facing