Major Players are working with a globally renowned connected marketing agency who are committed to helping brands better connect with people by transforming businesses for the digital age. Operating in 25 countries across six continents, the brilliantly diverse and collaborative team of experts, in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, work seamlessly to achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. The agency now have an opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join the team and focus on a big brand name, retained account in the Electronics sector.
Contact: Tayla Wagenhauser
Reporting into the Programme Director, the Senior Digital Project Manager will oversee a project team of 16 and will work across CRM, Data, Strategy and Creative. You will partner closely with the Client Services team (Account Director & Business Director etc) and will be responsible for controlling resourcing, budget, forecasting and overall planning.
- 6+ years working with CRM and Digital Comms
- Experienced working on CRM/Data lead campaigns across the entire user journey on a global brand/account
- Experienced working across email, push communications (SMS etc.), social and online channels
- Exposure to both paid (media) and owned (CRM)
- Big agency and network experience
- Practiced working with not only offshore teams and third parties but other agency partners within the same network
- Experienced working on quick turnaround projects and in very fast-paced environments.
Skills and Key Attributes :
- Commercially focused, used to shaping proposals and maximising profitability
- Client facing and comfortable with leading conversations around scope, timings, project approach and costs.
- Able to set up new accounts, ways of working and providing clarity in terms of roles and responsibilities between agency and client to ensure best practice
- Skilled in leading a work stream that integrates data & insights into the workflows to make sure the team are constantly testing & learning.
- Core PM skills as well as strong management skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise, level headed, confident, gravitas to lead large team, resilient.
- Basic PM and PPT/Excel experience
- Experience working with brands within the Electronics and Home Appliances industry a bonus!
If you are looking to work within a vibrant agency as part of a collaborative team, in a role that utilizes your integrated Digital Comms experience for big name accounts, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply today with your CV!
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.