We're currently recruiting for a brilliant Senior Digital Project Manager to work as part of an account-specific project management team on a client with brand, research and creative delivery. You will be responsible for some challenging projects on a rapidly growing and fast-paced account. If you have digital agency project management experience and you're quick, communicative and organised then this could be the ideal role for you.
Contact: Eliz Arken
To succeed in the role you will need to excel at:
* Understanding the client's brief and clarifying requirements,
* Setting up projects - timelines, resources, dependencies, task planning
* Building relationships with the team and client
* Tracking, monitoring and reporting on project progress
* Managing the success of the delivery from a quality, cost and time perspective
You'll need fantastic communication skills, hold a high degree of responsibility, with the diplomacy to build relationships and manage external and internal stakeholders whilst keeping projects on track. You will ensure our internal processes are translated into working practices and be responsible for ensuring these are adhered to at all times.
* Manage projects of varying size and complexity, including strategy, creative, content and delivery
* Guide project teams by setting clear milestones, expectations, timelines and deliverables
* Foresee and prevent problems through proactive status updates and monitoring project progress.
* Produce all project documentation; including Scopes, timelines and risks
* Monitoring of financial tracking on a per-project basis and work with your project management and account leads to mitigate any issues that arise.
* Developing great working relationships with other departments and promoting positive liaisons at the project level.
* Ensuring retrospectives are held and knowledge shared within your account and within the wider delivery team.
* Represent your client's brand within Hugo & Cat and vice versa.
* Communicating progress and appropriate escalation to your project leader.
* Participation in new business pitches where appropriate.
* Proactively seek and raise any new business opportunities from within your specific account/s with your account lead.
* Work with your project management and account leads to forecast resource requirements for your projects, to feed into revenue forecasts and resource management capacity planning.
* Contributing to agency-wide delivery processes and templates.
* Work proactively with your department leader to manage your own workload and prevent over- or under-utilisation.