Major Players are working with one of the worlds leading global agencies, who are looking for an adaptable and confident Senior Digital Project Manager. Responsible for delivering creative and strategic services to some of the world's foremost brands, with a focus on advertising, shopper experience, production and digital marketing.
* Managing digital projects such as website builds, microsites, apps social media campaigns, banner campaigns, email campaigns and interactive experiences.
* Managing projects with budgets of £500k+
* Management of multiple projects simultaneously, from creative, digital, strategic and technical using waterfall and agile methodology.
* Scheduling and leading all scrums and project status meetings with internal teams and external clients.
* Working closely with a Tech Lead and digital experts to monitor technical requirements for projects and organising the workflow.
* Developing the documentation for projects and action plans.
* Monitoring the progress and budget of each project, ensuring delivery under tight time schedules and providing regular reports to the team.
* Weekly analysis of project risks with the aim of minimising disruption and guaranteeing timely delivery.
* Liaising with stakeholders and driving effective delivery within schedule.
Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years of experience in Digital Project Management for creative, integrated or digital environment.
* Recognised qualification in project management (PMP/APMP/PRINCE2 or equivalent).
* A high proficiency with project management software's.
* Strong team ethic and ability to communicate with clients regarding the risks, impacts and progress of projects.
* Knowledge of healthcare and pharmaceutic is advantageous.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
If you find that you fit the description, please apply!