Senior Digital Project/Product Manager ( iOS & Webb)
Remote Based - London HQ for occasional meet-ups
Salary : up to £60,000 + Benefits & Perks
Our client is a fast-growing Fintech business that manages Tax refunds and returns for clients via a mobile app.
They are here to disrupt the archaic Tax industry and they are building a highly experienced and innovative management team that can help take the business to the next level.
The business has seen YoY growth consecutively for the past 6 years
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join their established, friendly, fast paced technology business.
With a flexible WFH policy, this PM role will work alongside a team of highly skilled, passionate and collaborative Designers & Developers to deliver a range of cutting-edge software and web products to help take their business to the next level.
You will be managing the end-to-end delivery function from requirements gathering and collating briefs to defining the solution that meets their business needs, budget, and delivery schedule, ensuring best in class delivery.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication with an ability to understand the principles of continuous workflow management (such as Agile) for organizing these always-on activities, all whilst actively managing senior management expectations and communication.
You will be a self-motivated team player with digital expertise, excellent people skills and great attention to detail. Ideally, you would have had experience working in a digital optimization team and ongoing workflow management.
* Build, shape and promote a vision for the release of their new mobile app and updated customer website
* Oversight and responsibility over product lifecycle - from strategy/roadmap, design/development and release/optimization
* Maintain a view of their competitiveness and how their product range sits in the marketplace in terms of features, price points and presentation
* Create and manage the product roadmap - setting development goals and milestones
* Work across operations and business departments to facilitate the roll out of product releases and beta programs
* Ability to assess product revenue opportunities to inform the roadmap
* Ensuring high quality design, UI and UX from start to finish and forms the core of the process
* Identify, track and optimise key metrics that measure success of product features
* Gathering customer feedback to inform the continuous improvement of the product
* Process oriented attention to detail, with clear and proactive communication focus
* Experience in a software/tech business
* Experience in iOS app
* Experience executing customer-facing product features
* Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
* Experience using data to drive decision making
* Experience crafting product requirements and specifications
* Self-direction, drive and leadership
* Great facilitation skills and able to build bridges between teams and people
* A strong interest in best practice for web design and software development
* Comfortable presenting to large groups and senior management or board level stakeholders
* Experienced in creating accurate project forecasts (from a time, cost and resource perspective)
* A natural organiser, you'll be skilled in the Atlassian suite of products
+ They promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
+ As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape their future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
+ 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
+ Competitive salary in a rapidly growing scale up
+ Regular training and development opportunities
+ Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
+ Relaxed working environment
+ Flexible working hours, WFH policy and a healthy work / life balance
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me on 020 7845 7725 or connect via LinkedIn: Maia Visnikar at Major Players.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Maia Visnikar