Are you a forward thinking Digital PR Executive who thrives in a fast paced environment? Would you love to work for one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in the UK? Of course you would.
I'm looking for PR superstar, who also understands link-building, and who has a grasp of SEO content marketing. You'll get to create amazing campaigns that drive coverage, as well as work closely with (and learn from) an International PR Manager. Amazing!
So, the role:
* Responsible for driving PR activity in UK and supporting activity for international markets
* Brainstorming content marketing assets and implementing targeted PR strategies that tie in with the goals and KPIs
* Providing support to the International PR Manager
* Developing, nurturing and building relationships with key media and industry contacts
* Creating content, outreaching campaigns, and pitching story ideas to journalists, bloggers and influencers to gain media coverage and backlinks to our websites
* Using PR software database, distribution and reporting platforms
* Sourcing and tailoring outreach media contact lists
* Researching and writing press releases, case studies and interviews
* Working with SEO, Copy, PPC and Social Media colleagues to ensure integrated campaigns are effective and as strong as possible
* Performing regular competitor research and analysis
* Developing and maintaining PR calendars of topical occurrences
And a bit about you:
* At least 3 years of experience working in a relevant digital role, either in-house or agency side.
* Good knowledge about how digital PR fits into the wider digital marketing mix.
* A track-record of orchestrating and delivering great campaigns and results.
* A self-motivated and ambitious person who's hungry to beat targets.
* Proven experience as Senior PR Specialist/Executive or similar position (min 2 years)
This is an amazing opportunity for a strong PR executive to hone and develop skills, as well as be part of an awesome company.
If this sounds like your dream job, drop me an email or apply now! Alternatively, drop me an email and we can chat.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ellie Woodhams| DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ellie Woodhams