Senior Digital Performance Executive - Hybrid - £30,000pa
Major Players are working with an international, award-winning agency looking to continue their exciting expansion into 2022.
As a Senior Digital Performance Executive, you will work with some seriously exciting clients, managing end-to-end paid media across a wide-variety of social channels and biddable media, whilst providing analysis-based feedback and actionable insights.
As a Senior Digital Performance Executive with this exciting agency, you will:
* Work across multiple paid search and social channels, and help plan biddable media campaigns through research and analysis
* Implement, execute, and optimise paid campaigns, through copywriting, keyword and audience selection- across multiple biddable platforms
* Retrieve and analyse campaign performance data, and provide reports and recommendations to further optimise
* Represent the agency during regular calls, meetings, and events with new and existing clients
The Senior Digital Performance Executive will need:
* 1+ years of experience working in end-to-end paid media, with a dedication to achieving great ROI's from our client's budget
* Experience working with Google Ads, Google Display Network, and a variety of social channels
* An organised, proactive, and detail-oriented personality
* A strong analytical mindset and be able to provide actionable insights
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Whitechapel
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps