Senior Digital Media Executive - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£25,000 - £30,000
Major Players are excited to be working with one of the world's leading online gaming companies in their search for a Senior Digital Media Executive! The Senior Digital Media Executive will have the opportunity to take responsibility for setting up, running, optimising and monitoring a wide range of campaigns as well as assisting with some of the impressive existing campaigns. As a Senior Digital Media Executive you will also have access to some of the great benefits that the client offers which includes a bar stocked with alcoholic and soft drinks and a pool table in the office!
Responsibilities - Senior Digital Media Executive
* Set up campaigns efficiently and independently
* Optimise live campaigns
* Collaborate with the in-house design team
* Improving campaigns by utilising all available data in reports
* Analyse live and historical campaigns
* Summaries campaign performance
* Work with the Digital Media Team leader to negotiate deals with media owners
* 1-2 years experience in online marketing
* Strong analytical and numerical skills
* Highly focused and organised
* Clear, open, honest and inclusive
* A good team player with the ability to work collaboratively
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!