Senior Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) - Tech Start-Up - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£70,000 - £80,000 + stock and benefits
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - The Company
This tech start-up are truly revolutionising the construction industry through the use of AR. The company has secured Series A funding and is 40 people, now 3 and a half years old and the products built it is time to drive forward their marketing. The tech will be sold into businesses and so B2B marketing is required. The team will be led by a CMO with an impressive track record of driving success in the tech space.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - The Role
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating marketing strategies to drive lead generation and brand awareness. This is a role for someone who can wear many hats, is happy to be hands on and strategic. This role requires technical know-how in paid media, including setting up Google and LinkedIn ads. Eventually the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will build out and manage a team.
- Develop marketing strategies to drive lead generation and brand awareness
- Plan, activate and optimise paid media campaigns on platforms including Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Work closely with CMO on content marketing strategy and activation
- Project manager internal creative and production teams
- Create channel strategies for social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- 5+ years' experience in B2B Marketing
- Digital marketing expertise including hands on experience in running paid media campaigns on platforms including LinkedIn, Google and Facebook
- Previous experience in lead generation and account based marketing
- Demonstrable experience in content marketing, including for websites, social media and email
- Leadership experience, including people management
- Highly desired to have had experience in a start-up and tech environment
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly