Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Charity - London
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager for a London-based, established charity. With the objective of driving traffic to the charity's digital platform, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager is going to be responsible for PPC, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, SEO and User Journey Optimisation.
The main responsibility of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be to develop and manage all digital channels to support the growing digital strategy of the business. Further responsibilities include:
* Define paid digital plans to support the wider digital & marketing strategy
* Lead on and develop PPC accounts and activity, including expanding and improving existing areas and developing new areas such as Bing, mobile, Gmail sponsored adverts, YouTube, TrueView
* Lead on and develop digital display and retargeting activity
* Lead on improvements to customer conversion journeys across the charity's digital landscape.
* Develop and manage an affiliate marketing model and explore partnerships
* Good level of relevant experience
* Professional marketing qualification
* Demonstrable experience of planning and managing complex paid digital campaigns, including priorities and deadlines
* Experience managing SEO on desktop and mobile
* Experience optimising user journeys and digital marketing campaigns
* Experience and/or interest in charity sector
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !
Contact: Ed Davidson