Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We are working with an inspirational communication agency that helps governments, communities and businesses address complex issues.With an agenda to deliver positive social change, this integrated agency research, plan and execute media campaigns.
They are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development and implementation of different strategies.
You will have a depth of digital experience with a passionate for innovation as you will be executing and analysing different campaigns across a range of clients.
• Working with partner digital marketing teams in a consultation role to assess needs and set S.M.A.R.T. goals
• Analyse/ audit client existing or historic performance: identifying opportunities, making recommendations for improvement and generating insights to future opportunities
• Undertake assessments of digital channel audiences (websites and social media pages) – who they are, where they come from, how they behave on the channel
• Undertake assessments of how well-built websites are – considering the services on which they’re built, whether they follow core user experience principles, whether they follow SEO best practices
• Setting up and managing services like Google Tag Manager and Google Analytic
• Managing company-wide compliance with online privacy laws – implementing cookie management platforms, plus anonymised and cookie-free user tracking solutions.
• Proposing metrics which haven’t yet been considered, based on knowledge and experience of what actions can (and can’t) be tracked.
• Media planning – considering frequency, reach, cost-per-mile, forming projections and using all that to make recommendations
• Creating ad campaigns
• Troubleshooting when ad campaigns don’t work, staying up-to-date on the most common pitfalls.
• Putting together cost efficiency analyses, optimising based on the analyses.
• Building out and optimising Paid Search campaigns, setting the standard for how these are managed.
• Work collaboratively with other internal or external teams: be it strategists, account directors, designers or analysts to produce campaigns, creative ideas, targeting opportunities, and develop innovation opportunities.
• Line management, training and development: of direct report(s) but also other team members
• Experience undertaking website SEO analyses – considering on-page, off-page and technical aspects.
• Understanding of how to set up, configure and maintain Google Tag Manager containers.
• Ability to leverage tag management systems or alternative means to implement and configure website user tracking setups.
• Ability to deep dive into user behaviour data to undertake detailed analyses and find insights
• Must have experience within Paid Media
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Contact: Ed Davidson
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/ .