Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Contact: Ed Davidson
Major Players are working with this exciting start-up whose mobile app is taking healthy eating to another level!
Their ambition is to provide cheaper access to healthier foods for young adults.
This tech start-up are looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to help bring to life campaigns that will really make a difference to society.
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and have a Part Time Social Media Assistant support you.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer on developing and driving our user acquisition strategy (i.e. maximizing downloads and on-app engagement from Gen-Z audiences!)
- Design and manage effective digital marketing and advertising strategies across all paid channels (Social Media, PPC and OOH), Content, Brand partner activations, SEO, Influencer and Email, based on the audience needs and business KPIs.
- Drive our organic social media strategy with the Social Media Assistant to include the development of amazing social content, influencer posts, and lead our community management strategy
- Work with the Digital Designer and our Head of Nutrition to produce creative assets for
- Produce weekly reports on campaign performance and provide insights and recommendations for on-going and future campaigns
- Develop innovative content and campaign strategy
- Develop and review in-app marketing assets, copy & features in partnership with the broader team
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years' experience in paid social strategy, to include planning, buying and reporting on results
- B2C brand experience (experience of hospitality, food tech and /or B2C apps all a plus)
- Managing budgets in excess of £25k per campaign
- Proven track record of effectively creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid campaigns
- Experience targeting Gen Z on social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat
- Management of social media accounts and multi-channel marketing content generation
- Experience with App Store advertising and / or App Store Optimisation is a plus!
- Content creation tools / skills will be an advantage (photoshop, indesign, video editing etc)
- Strong knowledge of social media scheduling tools (Sprout, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc a plus) and MS office, and cloud creative software suite.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.