Senior Digital Designer - Communications Agency - £50,000 - £60,000
Contact: Harry Maguire
Senior Digital Designer - The Company
Currently working with a international communications agency with a rare opportunity. They are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to joint their team but in a unique capacity, this role will be 50-100% remote depending on your location and if you live within a commutable distance. The company work with some of the biggest names in e-commerce and food and drink companies as well as third sector organisations. This is a great opportunity to work in a flexible and creative team for an international agency.
Senior Digital Designer - Your role
As a Senior Digital Designer you will be providing innovative creative ideas for various international companies across a variety of industries. Working along side the existing design team you will be producing high quality designs for multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment. You will oversee the work of the Junior Designers based in house or internationally. You will also be involved in the entire design life cycle from concept, UX/UI, design production and finally implementation.
Senior Digital Designer - Your Responsibilities
* To understand and interpret designs based on briefs
* Work on the full design life cycle of projects
* Understand the target audience and content direction
* To produce innovative and unique designs while maintain the highest quality of work
* The ability to work independently on projects when required
* To provide strategic advice on design direction and project scope
* Overseeing and advising junior members of the team
Senior Digital Designer - Your Skills
* A background in user experience design and its implementation into the design process
* Excellent time management
* Extensive Digital Design experience, preferably in an agency environment
* Strong design skills with a highly creative portfolio
* Excellent command of the Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience mentoring junior designers (a bonus)
In return, you'll be working as part of a great communications agency with some of the biggest names in the industry. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your design skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a relaxed and creative team. Additionally, you will receive a competitive salary, great benefits and the freedom to work from home at least 50% of the time!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Tech roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org