Senior/Lead Digital Designer - Integrated Digital Agency - £50,000 - £60,000 FTC 10 Months
Contact: Harry Maguire
Senior Digital Designer - The Company
An award winning and reputable full service agency is looking to expand their digital team. They are experts in creating integrated digital and brand experiences for some of the world's largest brands across automotive, entertainment, fashion/beauty and more! From a small digital banner to a global campaign, no matter what the size of the project the quality of work is always of the highest standard.
Senior/Lead Digital Designer - Your role
Working across multiple accounts you will be responsible for delivering design assets across a broad spectrum of channels. You will pride yourself on attention to detail and be an experienced member of the team offering support to more junior members. You will also be become brand guardian across clients setting the standard and policing the output across the team.
Senior/Lead Digital Designer - Your Responsibilities
* Work with the digital team and Design Director to set the digital design standard and direction.
* Designing and applying expert art direction to the visual elements of Ecommerce editorials and campaigns.
* Inspiring and motivating to be creatively and digitally progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work.
* Forge and execute innovative, visually beautiful and commercial concepts for product launch campaigns and digital customer experiences.
Senior/Lead Digital Designer - Your Skills
* Digital experience is a must with an impressive portfolio of web design and an excellent head for user experience and development techniques to make sure that the digital end product is best in class. This includes web design, online ads and social media content.
* Exceptional skills in typography, layout and design
* Great attention to detail in all aspects of your work
* Ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
* Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
* Self motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and organised
In return, they offer a collaborative, nurturing and fun environment with the opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting brands and the chance to establish yourself as and integral part of the team. You will have the opportunity to be involved in various stages of a projects life cycle, from initial brainstorms and idea generation, right through to the production of the final end product.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org