Senior Client Manager - Hybrid - £50,000pa
Major Players are working with an independent agency specialising in the fashion, luxury, and lifestyle sectors, looking to continue their awesome organic growth in 2022.
As a Senior Client Manager, you will be at the forefront of cross-channel strategic planning and implementation, with a strong background in digital performance. You'll foster strong relationships with clients, with the confidence to plan exceptional paid social strategies offering a great return for our clients.
As a Senior Client Manager with this exciting agency, you will:
* Take ownership of strategic thinking, and take responsibility for campaign planning, performance and ultimately business enhancing innovation
* Have strong confidence in cross-channel planning, with a great understanding of paid social, digital partnerships and Youtube
* Support the development of media plans and presentations for new business pitches
The Senior Client Manager will need:
* 4+ years experience working in a multi-channel planning and buying environment
* Proven skills within digital display/partnerships, with strong experience in paid social management and performance
* A familiarity with UK media owners, capable of working with digital reporting documents, including Google analytics and adobe knowledge
* Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with a wide-range of clients and internal staff
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Soho, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps