Hello senior designers! I am working with an agency who are on the look out for a senior designer to represent them in-house at a multinational financial company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a designer hoping to take a dive into the world of client-side and also looking to work with a huge global client.
* Generate ideas that portray concepts to advertise products and design marketing collateral.
* Take project through from concept to execution and delivery.
* Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
* Maintain brand consistency throughout projects.
* Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
* Previous experience as a mid-senior or senior designer. (Financial sector ideal but not essential).
* Portfolio of varied design projects.
* Proficient in Photoshop, Ilustrator, Indesign.
* Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work independently or to collaborate as a team.
If this sounds like the role for you apply now! If not, but you are open to opportunities, drop me a line at Alice.Lucy@majorplayers.co.uk
Contact: Alice Lucy