My client are an exciting health care company looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their design department to create, develop and own design solutions across a variety of platforms for global clients - with a primary focus on our their top clients. My client is offering a very competitive salary and benefits, excellent opportunities for growth and a vibrant, collaborative office environment.
* At least 6 years experience working with consumer or retail brands.
* Excellent Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills.
* Experience with overseeing and mentoring less experienced designers.
* Comfortable conducting client-facing presentations and pitches.
* Able to show strong ambition and a hunger to see your plans and ideas come to fruition.
* A passion for emerging media, the use of technology and innovation to solve clients' business problems and good understanding of front-end technologies
* Experience in the use of the broader range of Creative Suite Applications
* To play a key role in helping to define, shape and ultimately helping to own the visual output across all creative touchpoints, both in externally delivered creative work, and within the agency.
* Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines is very important.
* Creative flair, passion for great design in both print and digital with strengths in developing brand identity and layout design.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Flexible attitude and a willingness to work across accounts.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Contact: Hayleigh Head