Major Players are currently working with a brilliant craft led branding & design studio based in central London.
They use strategic thinking to find what makes your audience tick and design brands and campaigns that set their world on fire.
They're passionate about giving back and work pro bono to support good causes close to their hearts. They're committed to making a difference and work with brands that share their commitment to making the world a better place.
They're small but mighty - a 'creative powerhouse with boutique service', as one of their clients once called them. Commercial, creative, intelligent and inspirational, their talented tribe harness the power of communication to change the world.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1 Understand creative brief and conduct research to build rationale for creative concepts.
2 Present fully developed creative ideas to the team.
3 Design across all channels and touchpoints, staying on-brief and on-brand.
4 Artwork print and digital projects for delivery.
1 Accurate file labelling and organisation of creative folders.
1 Proof reading and quality control of studio outputs.
2 Support team with problem-solving creative challenges and offering technical expertise.
1 Self-development to enhance work knowledge and skills.
2 Participating in agency marketing activities.
Live and breathe our brand values:
* Ambitious - always going above and beyond to ensure mutual success for us and our clients.
* Entrepreneurial - always thinking 'what next?' with an effortless ability to seize opportunities and make things happen.
* Sparky - always bringing a can-do attitude and being collaborative to your core.
Key Results Areas
* Independently developing unexpected creative routes, grounded in a sound rationale.
* Confidently presenting your work internally and externally, supported by compelling presentation decks.
* Inspiring the team with fresh ideas and perspectives.
Contact: Charly Panton