Senior Designer - with packaging experience
Contact: Katherine Hibberd
My client is a well-recognised arts & events brand based in London who are currently looking for a senior designer. They require someone who has experience working in a fast-paced environment yet has the very best attention to detail. A knowledge of packaging is essential and you will have excellent knowledge of printing and production.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be predominately designing across a wide range of product categories including, packaging, digital, pos, brochureware, and more. This is an amazing company to work for - not an opportunity to be missed!
* Design and adapt collateral for merchandising products, in-store POS and general marketing collateral
* Work alongside the Head of Marketing to meet goals and work within agreed budgets
* Manage and guide one other designer's progression and workload
* Expert user of design software, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Excellent time management and organisational skills to cope with several projects at a time
* Experience of Designing for Packaging
Only successful candidates will be contacted