Senior designer looking for a great new challenge? Our full service agency client is looking for a fresh, creative thinker, to join the team. You will be someone who is able to translate ideas and concepts into vibrant executions. You will be working on a new client win and will be able to demonstrate experience working across all marketing channels and mediums with a strong detail orientation and a fresh design aesthetic.
In this role you will:
- Be the dedicated lead designer on the account
- Work with the team to develop creative solutions that answer and exceed client briefs
- Plan and develop the executions of design solutions for print, online, experiential, entertainment and branding projects.
- Ensure standards for creative deliverables are maintained through to completion (concepts, layouts, final mechanicals, etc.)
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Relevant years of experience working as an experienced Designer - with a background in agency/marketing/advertising/design/experiential
- Experience in, or exposure to, sports and/or entertainment marketing.
- Design-related degree, or, equivalent design ability gained at a leading agency as evidenced through a detailed portfolio.
- Top notch skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Powerpoint etc
They are looking for team players who want to be part of the collaboration of a team pulling in the same direction and they will reciprocate with making sure the team that works together has fun together. They are working towards a hybrid working model.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to connect with me on LinkedIn: Sarah Ellis-Jones
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones