A mid-size and punchy marketing agency in London are looking for a Senior Designer to join them on a permanent basis!
This creative marketing agency are one of the best in the market when it comes to producing innovative brand experiences and communications for some of the biggest names in sport & lifestyle! This client is looking for an all-round creative Senior Designer who has strong traditional print, CRM and experiential experience - ideally working for clients within the sports & lifestyle sector. This is a truly amazing opportunity to join a team filled with genuinely nice people, who create a collaborate working environment where everyone's ideas are listened to!
The selected Senior Designer will be involved in the following:
* Fully integrated sports and lifestyle projects
* Working closely with the CD and Creative Lead, to manage client relationships and lead a small team through all stages of projects
* Developing existing and new concepts and approaches to campaigns, to help upskill current projects and win new business
* Presenting your work to clients
* Raising the bar creatively within the team
The successful Senior Designer will have the following:
* A portfolio show-casing fully integrated experience - traditional print, digital, CRM and any experiential / event experience really is a bonus!
* Previous experience working in a team leading position, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Exceptionally design skills
* Great team player with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
* Flexible and adaptable, although this studio is well established they very much have a start up mind set, meaning they are constantly innovating and upskilling themselves
* Must have experience working in an agency - on sports & lifestyle clients ideally
* Experience using Cinema 4D is a bonus
Contact: Miles Wade