Are you a Senior Designer for your next role?
I'm working with a hugely successful Production agency that specialises in entertainment.
You will be working across a range of projects on all medias for the agency's clients whether that's B2B, B2C, marketing, branding, social, events & 360 campaigns.
The team is 2 people who you'd be overseeing, mentoring & developing as well as controlling the output of their work.
* Creating brand identities & style guides
* Executing design projects from brief to fulfilment, including on-screen & printed materials; ads; event display graphics; branding; digital & social; pitches & presentations
* Working closely with stakeholders, managing briefs & presenting work back & taking on feedback.
Skills & Experience
* Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
* High knowledge of process & techniques, all adobe creative suite
* Experience in a global business
* Passion for creative trends
* Leadership qualities
* Highly focused, high-energy individual with a sense of responsibility & ownership of everything they are involved with.
Salary & Location
* Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me:
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Edwina Wickham