Senior Demand Generation Manager - £55k to £65k - Hybrid
THANK YOU, NHS!!!!!
Our client is a purpose driven company that provides support for NHS staff, clinicians, employers, and patients.
Working with 70 hospitals across 250 sites, they are on a mission to solve the healthcare staffing crisis in the UK
They are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager who will support with the B2B sales activities by building and executing demand generation programs to drive qualified leads.
* Develop and implement multi-channel and multi-touch demand generation and ABM programs to drive leads and revenue
* Understand our Ideal Customer Profiles, Buyer Personas, and Buyer Journeys. Create effective campaigns and messaging to acquire and move them through the funnel as effectively as possible
* Collaborate with marketing (Product, Brand/Content, Design) and other teams (Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer success), to build campaign strategy and assets
* Regularly optimise channels, campaigns, and tactics through testing and experimenting. Also evaluate new ways to reach our target audience.
* 4+ years of demand generation marketing experience that involved multi-channel (e.g. email, events, paid, sales) and multi-touch programs with content as the foundation
* Expertise in end-to-end and full funnel campaign development, implementation, and measurement
* Track record of successfully launching and scaling demand generation and ABM programs, that drive business impact and hit lead/pipeline targets.
* Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and other marketing technology tools.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher