Data Analyst - 2-3 Months
Up to £375
"There are two kinds of data analysts: 1) those who can extrapolate from incomplete data"
Are you smiling at the screen? Perhaps you even laughed out loud? Great! You're in the right place.
An internationally renowned technology company are looking for a freelance data analyst. Think you could be right for the job? Continue reading.
Here are some more details on what you'll be doing:
* Work closely with EMEA media and strategy teams to identify new opportunities to improve media performance through insight, analysis and optimisation
* Work with media team to implement data-driven media campaigns
* Work with global data teams to elevate the EMEA region in data initiatives and ensure regional nuances are noted.
* Leverage insight on audience, competitors and publishers to present new ideas for media planning
* Take ownership of data deliverables and manage an off-shore analyst to deliver tasks timely and to a good quality standard
* Feed into budget planning, end of campaign reporting and QBR's
* Build trusting relationship with the client and be able to elaborate on data offerings
* Communicate with client on data opportunities, working with the team to build proposals and business cases for additional work
And here are some of the requirements:
* Online (including; paid search, programmatic, direct, paid social, lead gen) and offline media with a focus on B2B
* Analysing and interpreting data from media sources such as ad servers, social media platforms, and DSPs and explain in a compelling way
* Media performance reporting, optimizations
* Extracting insight from a disparate range of data sources
* Understanding of data applications, platforms and offerings in the industry
* Ability to work collaboratively with a team across departments
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to visualise data in a compelling way
* Excellent attention to detail
* Comfortable in client-facing role
Who do you need to be?
* A curious and passionate individual
* Have strong people skills
* Degree educated (or equivalent industry experience)
Interviews will very likely be happening this week, so if you want to be part of that then get in touch with me, Maeve (Like Dave), on 0207 845 7262. Or you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm also on LinkedIn if you want to connect there: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maeve-kerr-509670106/
Contact: Tayler Thomas