Senior CRM Executive- Beauty- East London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with a fast growing e-commerce beauty brand, that currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior CRM Executive to join their 5 person team based in Highbury and Islington, North London. The ideal Senior CRM Executive will be responsible for building and managing emails and campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention from the ground up. You will not only strategise but also project manage from start to finish, and will also create email content along with their team.
The ideal Senior CRM Executive will be responsible for building and managing
measurable strategies to extend customer lifetime value.
What we need from you: -
This role requires you to understand the customer lifecycle, customer segmentation, customer cohorts and ultimately customer lifetime value and how to extend it.
You will be responsible for creating and deploying innovative customer retention campaigns including email flows, daily campaigns, messenger campaigns and customer loyalty programs.
You will ensure all operations are compliant with all regulatory requirements.
* The complete customer retention strategy. You will strategize and execute our plan to increasing customer retention and life time value.
* Set up and deploy daily email marketing campaigns - managing all stages of the process including writing and designing the emails, and building the emails in the ESP, setting up the customer segments, carrying out relevant testing, approvals and scheduling email campaigns.
* Set up and deploy automatic email autoresponders - managing all stages of the process including writing and designing the emails, and building the emails in the ESP, setting up the customer segments and A/B testing
* Customer tagging and using tags to better focus emails
* Surveying VIP customers to find ways to improve
* Proof reading all emails, with a high attention to detail, ensuring that all emails reflect brand copy.
* Email design build and template creation
* Work with product development and marketing teams to ensure that all CRM activities are in keeping with brand and product guidelines.
* Develop, test and learn, ensuring campaigns and flows are always optimised (this will include email split tests, including subject line, content and scheduled day/time tests).
* Monitor agreed KPIs.
* Creation and ownership of a customer loyalty programme with the aim of increasing the average customer lifetime value.
* Liaise with the Customer Service team, and share any campaign plans that may result in an increase in customer contact.
* Attend weekly meetings with the online team to agree the email communication calendar and ensure any trade/key product launches/changes are supported/reflected in planning.
* Monitor competitor emails. Research industry best practice to help ensure the emails are constantly evolving.
* Develop fresh, original and creative brand aligned email concepts
* Analyse email campaign results and report campaign performance, summarising key insights, and offering recommendations.
* Have strong understanding of GDPR
* Kepping the email list healthy and reducing churn rate.
* At least 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role.
* Comfortable working with customer data to segment databases for targeted marketing
* Good understanding of web analytics and customer databases
* Experience of email best practice with a keen interest to expand this across global markets
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities
* Highly organised and exceptional planning capabilities
* Incredibly motivated, driven, and detail orientated
* Experience in high transactional eCommerce environment
* Experience using any Email Service Provider
* Basic Photoshop skills
* Basic HTML skills
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew