Senior CRM executive - Clientside - Lifestyle
£30,000 - £35,000
Senior CRM executive - The Company
Major Players are working with an exciting app based service, that has grown to become a global household name.
Senior CRM executive - The role
You will play a key role in driving growth via customer retention through the planning, implementation and optimisation of multi-channel marketing activity. You will be tasked in developing new and existing lifecycles by infusing personalisation, segmentation and dynamism into our customer journeys. You will be naturally analytical ensuring a high level of targeting, testing and analysis across each activity, in turn, maintaining a competitive and customer-centric offering at all times. You will have a proven background working in a mobile first environment where the role has been to maximise return from CRM channels. Experience of managing the customer journey from acquired competitor companies is highly desirable.
You have strong hands on experience working with HTML and using an ESP such as Braze (formerly Appboy), or similar. You will report to and work closely with the CRM Manager and with the 'Engagement Team'. We have some powerful CRM tools to empower you to achieve your goals to an exceptional standard.
Senior CRM executive- The Candidate
* 2+ years working in CRM and Retention Marketing (B2C mobile first environment)
* 2+ years working within a digital marketing team
* Experience with ESPs (Braze/App Boy, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
* Experience coding HTML/ CSS is required
* Dreamweaver and WordPress experience is desired
* Demonstrating creative skills whilst still showing an analytical and data driven approach
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst still delivering high quality results
* You have strong communication, organisational and project implementation skills
* Have the ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and be able to think about new approaches to solve problems
* Able to work without close supervision and can communicate and manage priorities effectively to meet deliverables
* You love the thought of working in a small hard working team, growing your career as the company grows
* Friendly, personable and positive - 'half-glass full' attitude
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Dave Newman