Major Players are working with one of the world's leading money transfer services who are looking for a talented Senior Video Producer/Editor to bring the story of their brand and its impact on the lives of people around the world to life through video.
The Video Producer/Editor will use visual storytelling to help set the company apart as an authentically purposeful and inspirational brand, supporting brand consideration and customer acquisition. They will also be responsible for translating complex issues around the industry and the company's role within it into accessible and engaging visual content; and for producing video content that can support integrated marketing efforts to help further grow their customer base.
The role covers all aspects of film production from ideating to producing to shooting to editing:
* Scoping incoming video brief requests
* Liaising between internal clients, the in-house design team and any external production teams
* Developing treatments, production schedules and budgets
* Leading and managing operational video production
* Organising logistics of shoots, some of which will be overseas
* Working with and managing talent during shoots
* Managing post-production to deliver finished products to internal clients
* Briefing and managing end to end any post-production agency as required
* Ensuring video projects are completed to agreed deadlines and formats and to the required standard
* Managing production across required formats
The ideal candidate will be highly empathetic, with great editorial judgement and experience producing a variety of video content including documentary, marketing and topical videos. They should be interested in how to translate rational benefits and personal stories into emotive and commercially viable materials.
* Experience working on a variety of creative video projects (different styles and genres)
* Treatment development and scriptwriting/storyboarding skills
* Thorough understanding of post-production and managing the timelines for each step
* Strong communication, organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities a must
* Used to working in a fast-paced environment and ability to produce/edit a variety of content
* Solid knowledge of the legal aspects of video production, including copyright, release forms requirements, etc.
* Canon C100 and 4K camera experience.
* Experience creating video for social media and/or strong familiarity with social video
* Cinematography skills (shooting, lighting, sound recording)
* Post-production skills (motion graphics, sound design, editing, colouring)
* Thorough understanding of unit production logistics and experience managing film crews/equipment and external vendors in emerging markets
Contact: Stephen Brown