Senior Creative Strategist - London - Agency - Automotive - £50,000 / £65,000 DOE
About the company - Senior Creative Strategist
My client has been an independent creative agency for over 50 years and now has 13 award-winning offices worldwide, offering a dynamic organisation, evolving in response to the changing needs of their clients. They now have long standing partnerships with some of the worlds largest brands, who entrust them to deliver break-through experiential campaigns.
The Role - Senior Creative Strategist
As the Senior Creative Strategist, you will take the lead on this major automotive client, one of the longest standing partnerships the agency has, spanning decades, to produce long term strategy for break-through experiential campaigns. You'll be a natural storyteller with the ability to distil information, apply insight and create powerful conceptual ideas.
You will utilise an understanding of digital, social and earned media to make experiences work beyond physical.
The Responsibilities - Senior Creative Strategist
* Cooperation with other agencies
* Focus on ROI and metricis
* Working with the Client and Strategy Head and key creatives to shape and influence progressive and engaging ideas for the client
* You will understand and navigate the complex, shifting content landscape, thinking all the time about how to fully leverage the power of experience
* You will help create big, conceptual ideas and nurture them across a variety of executional platforms
* You will be part of the pitch process for new projects
* You will co-create prototypes and proof-of-concept content
Experience and Skill required - Senior Creative Strategist
* Experience of developing strategically informed conceptual ideas
* An excellent command of English, with a flair for engaging expression, which inspires action
* A creative background is preferable, be it in visual communication, crafts or production - you will be working with, inspiring and uniting many creative specialists for a common goal
* A strong understanding of and curiosity for the shifting content landscape
* An ability to articulate and present ideas in a compelling way
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain