Award winning agency with a global team and worldwide reach is seeking a Senior Creative Retoucher to join their busy and expanding team.
The role will require both outstanding retouching capability and consultation / project management from brief to delivery. Working very closely with the agency creative teams, project managers and the chosen photographer, in addition to producing high quality retouching in order to get the best possible result based on the brief you will be expected to provide advice and support from how to best realise the creative concept through to active participation in PPMs and attendance of location shoots if required.
Core experience and skills
* 5+ years experience in a similar role, preferably within a creative agency environment
* Demonstrable advanced Photoshop skills across a wide range of subjects with a superb eye for detail
* Depth of knowledge and expertise across the broader, multi-channel imaging, CGI and photography landscape
* Ability to work independently using your own initiative and to tight deadlines
Client service and administration
* Actively strive to deliver excellence on all projects and ensure that client objectives are met
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Proactively develop, build and maintain excellent client relationships
* Time management, budgetary control and expectation management of creative retouching projects
* Use administrative tools such as estimates, project schedules email correspondence etc. so as to ensure good client service and provide a record of client service
Contact: Greg Lewis