SENIOR CREATIVE PRODUCER
£40K - £50K
Major Players are working with a strategic sport & esports creative agency that work with ambitious brands and right holders such as PlayStation, Stat Sports, New Balance, FIFA, Beats by Dre and UEFA. This agency are embarking on an exciting period of growth and now wish to hire a Creative Producer to help manage the delivery of its campaigns from concept to completion.
You will have a keen eye for operational excellence and ability to deal directly with high profile clients; working from the Manchester office once a week and a work from anywhere policy for the rest of the week.
The Role / Company
As a Senior Creative Producer, you'll play a vital role at the heart of the creative and production function across some of the agency's most exciting campaigns! You'll be the production visionary responsible for taking our incredible campaign concepts and making them a reality across various mediums including live activations, content, influencer activity and more.
You'll be instrumental in helping to refine creative concepts and then guiding them throughout the production process to ensure that our vision is realised to its fullest potential. Success will be to consistently deliver campaigns that exceed the initial creative vision, with excellent attention to detail and a thorough consideration of the impact it will have on fans.
You will also be responsible for feeding the agency with creative production inspiration to inspire future award-winning work.
* Contribute towards the ideation of creative campaign concepts
* Support on the detailed creative development of campaigns
* Lead on the production of our campaign concepts
* Create and manage supplier relationships
* Follow and set best practice production processes
* Help to manage Creative Production budgets
* Manage production timelines and planning documents
* Play a creative filter throughout production ensuring the brief is fulfilled and all details are correct before sharing with the wider team
* Manage and build a creative production supplier database
* Present creative production plans to clients and other stakeholders
* Brief and oversee internal creatives on project briefs - e.g. designers, copywriters
* Provide creative production inspiration to the creative team to inspire ideas
Skills & Experience
* Over 5 years similar experience in an agency setting working on a range of projects including event and experiential
* Passion for the sports, eports and gaming industry
* Worked across a wide range of clients, partners and suppliers
* Client management
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to multitask
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* A good technical knowledge
* Understanding of brands and brand communications
* Commercial acumen
Salary & Perks
Location - Flexible with 1 day a week in the Manchester office
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 Depending on Experience
Contact: Clare Murphy