Saatchi & Saatchi - Senior Creative Producer
Major Players have partnered with the team at Saatchi & Saatchi, supporting them with a Senior Creative Producer hire to work mainly across the EE and BT account.
Saatchi & Saatchi is a leading global communications and advertising network known for its impactful creative ideas that generate powerful emotional connections between consumers and brands. Present in over 67 countries, Saatchi & Saatchi employs 6,500 professionals over 114 offices. Global clients include HSBC, P&G, Toyota, Visa and GSK. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of Publicis Communications a key division of Publicis Groupe, the world's third largest communications group.
Senior Creative Producer
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic, proactive and problem-solving Senior Creative Producer with a proven track record of producing a variety of Print and Digital campaigns from creative development to final delivery to a high standard and tight deadlines. You will be expected to deliver great work across multiple print and digital channels on time and on budget working very closely with the account teams, creatives and design studio.
What you'll do:
* Drive the production process for your workstream with ultimate accountability for it.
* Attending creative reviews and advising on creative idea feasibility/issues/logistics
* Being part of the team, liaising with all relevant team members, and generally having an input
* Creation of production timelines
* Organising Production reviews (including Leadership team check ins, creative, strategy)
* Full production estimate creation (in Altair)
* Production quality control
* Defining timings around ongoing client reviews and approval deadlines and co-ordination of overall integrated meetings with Alignment Lead
* Ongoing timing plan review and refinement for their workstream and integration into overall timing plan
* Managing design resource and design development, and internal approval of output
* Ensuring all relevant internal team/resources are available to deliver project
* Managing artwork creation and approvals
* Overseeing proof approval/repro/print fulfilment as per schedule requirements
* Managing (via 3rd party supplier) any illustration/storyboard requirements - whether as part of the creative development process or a research phase
* Managing (via 3rd party supplier) any large format presentation print requirements
* Managing all other 3rd party suppliers as project requires
* Liaison with other agency producers in terms of integrated campaigns
* Gain experience in delivering across multiple channels as per client/project requirements
* Financial management - revising and uploading estimates, issuing PO's and liaison with cost controllers
* Recc'ing of relevant jobs on completion
What it takes:
* A good understanding of digital is important ( i.e. Social, DOOH, Display)
* Good understanding and knowledge of current digital technologies, social media specs and limitations
* Good understanding of HTML5 banners production as well as dynamic HTML5 display.
* Good understanding of print production processes.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
* Great attention to detail is a must
* Strong Project management, relationship building and client facing skills
* Be able to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of delivery
* Ability to operate with little supervision and resolve problems efficiently, with confidence
* Strong campaign background and a strong understanding of campaign processes
* Excellent communicator both verbal and written
* Ability to work in a team, both within your department and the wider agency partners to deliver the best creative work.
* Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and to deliver effectively
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with a logical approach to challenges
Who you'll do it with:
You will work closely with the key departments within the agency- Account Handling, Planning, Creative, Design, Digital, Film and Post-production to produce the best possible creative work for both the client and the agency.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Tayla Wagenhauser