Major Players are working with a tech-leader; an internationally recognised brand who are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their Creative Team. This multinational innovative company is at the forefront of GPS tracking from Sporting / personal fitness wearables to automotive, aviation and marine systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global leading brand; passionate about innovation and technology!
The Role / Company
This brand spans 3 decades and has constantly developed their offering through innovation and research. They have headquarters globally and are dedicated to staying at the top of their game by developing their products to stay relevant to consumer needs.
This is a position is for an established Senior Copywriter to help skilfully shape the content across all touch points of all products. You must be passionate about gadgets and the latest tracking technology and capture the company’s authentic voice as you create 360-degree ideas. You will write compelling advertising campaigns across all channels (TV, print, OOH, web and social media) for their varied consumer markets. By seeing campaign ideas through to production on both still photography and video shoots; means you may be travelling overseas to capture the perfect shot. This is a great opportunity to join an established creative team with world-class products!
As part of the creative team you will be working alongside the Art Director; and so must have experience of brand ad campaigns across mutliple touch points.
You will be part of a flexible working policy, with 3 days a week at their European HQ near Southampton on the edge of the beautiful New Forest. This location is perfect for those commuting from neighbouring cities or now favour a countryside or coastal lifestyle!
- Collaborate with art directors and creative partners to develop creative campaign concepts for world-class tech products
- Work to remain current on the features and benefits of the complete line of products
- Read all the associated trade publications to remain current on market trends and to observe competitive advertising
- Accept and complete projects and other duties as assigned by the manager
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of social media and digital ad platforms with a creative mastery in optimizing ideas and executions for these channels
- Write for TV, print, out-of-home, web and social advertising mediums
- Assist with presenting and selling creative work to marketing, product and sales managers
- Collaborate with other marketing groups including media, sponsorships and PR teams
- Write promotional copy for use by dealers and on the company website
- Write copy for POS, tradeshow and other standard marketing materials
Skills & Experience
- Experience of writing in an ad agency or in-house agency environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with an art director as part of a creative team or with other company stakeholders
- Demonstrated exemplary creative writing skills
- Must possess demonstrated effective presentation skills and public speaking ability
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using word processing
- Experience writing and developing materials and campaigns for one of the following categories is preferred: Aviation, Transportation/Travel, Sports and Outdoor Recreation.
Salary & Perks
Contact: clare murphy
Competitive salary dependent on experience - £45,000 – 50,000 + benefits
Flexible working policy – 2 days a week at home and 3 days in the office