Calling all Senior Content Managers/Editors with a creative flair and an interest in finding the most hidden spots in some of the best city's around the UK, to come forward!
My client, as fabulous start-up, makes the way you plan events to meetings, super easy using their very own software. This software essentially allows you to book, manage and deliver everything in one place! The best part is that there's no hidden tricks, no stress and no hidden costs!
Their mission, to bring people and spaces together to make brilliant things happen, everywhere - pretty awesome right?
You will be responsible for creating and managing compelling content across the company which will educate, engage and convert guests, hosts and business clients for our platforms. Working closely with Head of SEO and Head of Brand to align on strategy, calendars ad collateral.
Responsibilities - Senior Content Manager
* Create and manage a multi-channel, evidence-based content strategy to support the wider acquisition and growth/retention goals across the marketing team/company.
* From ideation to placement, you deliver compelling content and campaigns on schedule.
* You have your finger on the pulse of events and venue openings across the UK and you make sure we are the first to write about them.
* Produce content that resonates with our B2B and B2C audiences and performs incredibly well across SEO, PR and email.
* You will monitor and report on the success of your work, sharing trends and learnings to inform and optimise future strategies.
* Keep up to date on content industry trends and best practices.
* Create scalable processes that can grow traffic and revenue 10X.
* Be a fearless guardian of the our brand in the written word.
* Equip yourself, your team and anyone who works on content across the company with the tools they need to do so efficiently and effectively.
* Manage, support and develop a Junior Content Marketing Executive and a pool of freelancers
Requirements - Senior Content Manager
* At least 4 years' experience in content, managing a very busy B2C content calendar
* Proven track record in growing readership using data
* Must be super ambitious, thrives in taking ownership of big projects
* Whatever your style, you're effective at creating a culture of content excellence
* Attention to details
* Ability to come up with long form and short form content quickly
* Some production experience would be desirable.
* Innovative - able to keep up with trends
* Events or travel related experience is a bonus.
Up to £55,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Grace Morgan