Senior Content Manager - Online business - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£70,000 - £75,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Senior Content Manager - The Brand
My client owns a portfolio of online/digital brands including leading websites and mobile apps. Based in Central London (Zone 1), the business has a team of over 300 people and continues to grow month on month. As a leading online business, the digital marketing team at this brand includes some of the leading digital pros in the city.
Senior Content Manager - The Role
The Senior Content Manager will be responsible for overseeing the creation and management of all consumer-facing web and email content. They will work with a team of content creators, strategists and agencies to deliver this.
* Create, own and deliver a performance-driving content plan
* Responsible for all copy output - including commissioning articles
* Manage the creation of new video content series on the website and Youtube channel
* Ideation for content marketing across Web, Email and Video
* Represent the content team in internal meetings and presentations
Required Skill / Experience
* Five + years in content marketing
* Experienced working on a high traffic website / well renowned brand
* Exceptional editorial skills, including writing for the web and CMS editing
* Content planning experience, including managing a content calendar and prioritising work
* Good understanding of best-practice editorial SEO and outreach/PR
To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddavidsonmajorplayers)