My client, as fabulous start-up, makes the way you plan events to meetings, super easy using their very own software. This software essentially allows you to book, manage and deliver everything in one place!
Their mission, to bring people and spaces together to make brilliant things happen, everywhere - awesome right?
You will be responsible for creating and managing compelling content across the company which will educate, engage and convert guests, hosts and business clients for our platforms. Working closely with Head of SEO and Head of Brand to align on strategy, calendars ad collateral.
Responsibilities - Senior Content Manager
* Create and manage a multi-channel, evidence-based content strategy to support the wider acquisition goals.
* From ideation to placement, you deliver compelling content and campaigns on schedule.
* You have your finger on the pulse of events and venue openings across the UK and you make sure we are the first to write about them.
* Produce content that resonates with our B2B and B2C audiences and performs incredibly well across SEO, PR and email.
* You will monitor and report on the success of your work, sharing trends and lessons to inform and optimise future strategies.
* Keep up to date on content industry trends and best practices.
* Create scalable processes that can grow traffic and revenue 10X.
* Manage, support and develop a Junior Content Marketing Executive and a pool of freelancers
Requirements - Senior Content Manager
* At least 4 years' experience in content, managing a very busy B2C content calendar
* Experienced in growing readership using data
* Must be super ambitious, thrives in taking ownership of big projects
* Whatever your style, you're effective at creating a culture of content excellence
* Ability to come up with long form and short form content quickly
* Some production experience would be desirable.
* Innovative - able to keep up with trends
* Events or travel related experience is a bonus.
Up to £55,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Contact: Krishna Dayal