Major Players have partnered with a truly global blub-chip business. The are responsible for the most recognisable consumer healthcare brands in the market.
They now wish to hire a talented Senior Content Manager to join their Corporate Communications "Centre of Excellence".
They are are a purpose driven company, with a goal is to be one of the world's most innovative best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
With commercial operations in more than 150 countries, our client has a huge digital footprint. Nearly 100,000 colleagues and more than 1.5 million people externally interact with their content through their digital channels every week.
* Understanding of the power of imagery and video for digital storytelling
* Deep understanding of internal and external digital channels, including social media channels, and how they can be leveraged to deliver as part of a multichannel digital content strategy
* Experience managing and editing digital channels with high levels of reach
* Significant experience in creation of content strategy and calendars for global corporate activity
* Knowledge and experience of content management systems, web design, accessibility and UX; it would be desirable if this experience had been gained on a corporate web channel
* Knowledge and experience of applying digital insights to set targets for and constantly improve content and campaigns
* Strong leader with experience in communications and/or marketing roles
* First class writing, editing and visual storytelling skills
* Strong project management and budget management skills
* Pharmaceutical industry background would be highly beneficial
* Experience of corporate and financial communications is desirable, but not essential
Contact: Joe Faulkner