Senior Content Executive - Premium Fashion Brand - South East London
Contact: Kate Bergman
Premium Fashion Brand - Senior Content Executive
This is an opportunity to join an iconic heritage brand who have gained a reputation for thier iconic heritage styling. You will be joining a vibrant and energetic team who will are passionate about what they do and believe in the real value of their brand. You will be responsible for managing all content on their website over a peak time period for the digital business, ensuring a smooth transition of the role and consistent and engaging experience for the customer.
Responsibilities - Senior Content Executive
* Ensuring all website content is up to date and accurate in line with the content calendar and strategy, reflecting the brand to the highest possible standard.
* Maximising customer engagement on site by making informed decisions on content inclusion and placement.
* Analysing and reporting on website data in weekly trade meetings and adjusting site accordingly.
* Working with the Junior Copywriter to build and proofread brand copy where required.
* Working with the Content Co-Ordinator to achieve digital content deadlines, flagging any timing issues as they arise.
* Working with the Content Co-Ordinator to ensure the Content and Trading calendars are always up to date, communicating updates to relevant members of the team where required.
* Briefing the Design Team on works required clearly and accurately with all details and deadlines clearly plotted.
* Checking all digital content for quality and consistency and regularly reviewing to identify areas for update and improvement.
* Working closely with Design & Graphics and Photography teams to ensure all ecommerce content is delivered to the highest possible and most effective standard.
Requirements - Senior Content Executive
* Solid experience of Oracle preferred or similar alternative CMS system.
* Basic copywriting skills and experience preferred.
* Experience within a similar role ideally within fashion or luxury.
* Proven experience of analytics and the ability to drive improvements from data analysis.
* A passion for fashion and content with digital at the forefront.
* A great understanding of current trends, content and other brands.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Experience working with digital imagery with an understanding of size, resolution and weight.
* Ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
* A creative thinker, able to think outside the box to problem solve, multi-task and prioritise effectively.
* A proactive and positive attitude.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")