Sports loving Social-first Content Creative with a copy background needed for a new agency-based role.
Our client is looking for a proven content creator who can see their ideas from inception through to production (with relevant team support) as well as content to support the sports event calendar. This role is for a fresh, creative social-first thinker, able to create reactive and proactive social/earned content ideas that drives the brand forward creatively. While the category is "Content", this exciting role will also allow you to think about user experiences in the physical and digital world. To be best suited you will:
* Be a social-first creative content lead and generate category redefining ideas.
* Have strong copy skills, be able to write up the ideas well and write any production copy needed e.g. film scripts, TVC voice-overs, social posts, digital/print ads etc.
* Be self-sufficient to come up with pro-active ideas working on an open brief, as well as working on reactive specific briefs.
* Communicate with respective teams to ensure project deliverables are met.
The key client is major sports tournament sponsor and looking to grow across the areas that they are seen in so there is lots of opportunity for this role to grow and develop in new areas and for you to take on more responsibility to grow your career. Note: this is not a role for a campaign creative to come up with "campaigns" or "campaign lines".
Your portfolio will demonstrate content-led ideas thinking across digital, social, editorial, and film channels.
* Hybrid working onsite at their studio in Shoreditch
* Salary up to £55-60k dep on exp
* Looking to hire asap
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones