Major Players seek a Senior UX Research Consultant to join a well established, leading UX experience design consultancy. Starting ASAP and paying up to £55k dependent on experience.
Contact: Jessica Buckley
This global client is a leading digital User Experience design consultancy working on some of the UK's most known brands across multiple sectors, predominantly auto, FS, tech and some consumer. They pride themselves on putting user insights at the centre of all projects and strategies. Their culture is hard working yet social and supporting, and the people are passionate about what they do and dedicated in delivering the highest quality output. The benefits package is unbeatable; there are international training opportunities, a bike to work scheme, dental and health, and there is distinct focus on work-life balance with flexible working and additional benefits for families. Smaller perks include social outings, cake Fridays and drinks after 4pm. The shiny new offices in Shoreditch also boast great facilities and collaborative working spaces.
They seek a Senior consultant with at least 4 years' experience within user experience research to overseeing projects end to end, scoping the projects and applying suitable methodologies, whilst supporting junior members of staff. Whilst 60% of the role will be using qualitative methodologies, a pre-existing specialism for them, the other 40% will be leading the way in their quantitative offering. They are looking for someone with a strong foundation in quantitative methods including analytics, heat mapping, eye tracking and more who is able to teach the wider business about these methods and when to implement them, also upselling them to clients. You will work collaboratively with the design teams and will be the main point of client contact, and will be involved in the wider strategy of the projects.
You will have at least 4 years' experience be adept in a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies to test User Experience (UX), and have demonstrable experience of applying the research to digital product or services design. You will have extensive experience managing projects, and managing juniors would be desirable but not essential. You will thrive in a hands-on role where you are close to the consumers. You will be the company expert in quantitative methodologies, able and willing to share your knowledge and best practice with a commercial mind-set.
The role is starting ASAP and paying up to £55k dependent on experience. If you are interested please apply within or visit www.majorplayers.co.uk for more information.