Major Players seek a Senior Consultant to work at a leading social media research agency. The role is starting ASAP and paying up to £45k.
Contact: Jessica Buckley
The client is a rapidly growing social media research agency and preferred data partners of large social platforms. Their office environment is creative and buzzy, and they continue to grow by developing the smartest technology in the industry, using these innovative toolkits to generate cutting edge insights to solve their clients' business problems. They work for an impressive plethora of the biggest international brands predominantly across FMCG and tech. Due to overwhelming success and growth, they seek a Senior Consultant to join their collaborative team who has a passion for understanding consumers through social media and broader internet data.
They seek a Senior Consultant with 3+ years' experience within quantitative research methods to work in their insights department. The consultancy team use these tools to gain powerful insights in to market trends and solve clients' business problems in brand, communication, innovation and strategy. You will manage monthly and ad hoc report delivery, as well as retained business reporting, build clear and valuable conclusions and recommendations for clients and build and develop client relationships.
You will have experience managing research projects end to end, ideally experience working across both qualitative and quantitative within a digital agency. You will have a solid understanding or experience working with social media research and social listening tools. You will have a fascination with digital and social media trends, and brands and how they work.
- Be proficient in design, conducting and analysis of quantitative research & data
- Ideally have experience of working with social media analytics platforms.
- Have a background in an consumer research, advertising, digital or media agency.
- Have a passion for brands and social media.
- Have a proactive nature with ability to work well under pressure.
- Enjoy having ownership of your projects.
- Be creative in your approach.
- Be keen to learn and progress in a fast moving environment.
The role is starting ASAP and is paying up to £45k. If you are interested please apply within or visit www.majorplayers.co.uk for other opportunities