Their approach is to consider all audiences which is why they are built to be different. In a climate that no longer respects boundaries or disciplines, they are not limited by sector divisions or traditional silos like 'consumer', 'corporate' or 'digital'. They organise their skills and expertise under one campaigning approach - drawing on disciplines including social, digital, traditional media relations, content creation, employee engagement/internal comms, issues management - to reach the audiences that matter.
Senior Consultant, Campaigning - The Role The Senior Consultant in the campaigning team plays a pivotal role in providing the highest quality of service to their clients. They act as a day-to-day lead for all client projects and oversee team delivery. They have an established and trusted relationship with clients and are the go-to advisor.
* Provide day-to-day client team direction and management
* Act as a proactive coach and mentor across teams
* Contribute to new business lead development and pitches
* Play an active role in growing clients organically
* Ensure high standards across all teams
* Establish strong client relationships
* Provide in-depth knowledge of client's business and industries and share this widely
* Keep well informed and use a broad range of sources to build opinion and ideas
Senior Consultant, Campaigning - Required skills/interests
* Around 6-9 years' experience in a communications role
* Excellent communications (oral and written) & presenting skills
* Knowledgeable about and adept at working with media and influencers
* Enthusiastic about the importance of creativity in campaigning
* Exceptional client (or internal stakeholder) handling skills
* Experience giving high-level strategic counsel
* Confident at quickly becoming a subject matter expert
* Strong organisation and time management skills
* Ability to lead, inspire and develop teams
* Ability to anticipate requests before they are received
* A positive, flexible and ambitious team player
* Works well under pressure
* A good head for numbers
If this is the role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR & Marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa | - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa