Our client, a well-known leader within the Crypto and Blockchain space is looking for a Senior Community Manager to join the team.
As the Senior Community Manage, you will serve as an advocate for this passionate ecosystem, with the ability to gather feedback and quickly create marketing material that amplifies the mission and supports the needs of its users.
In this role, as the Senior Community Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating and nurturing new and existing relationships as the team begins to introduce new innovative technology solutions, with the ability to share information across the larger Community & Ecosystem department as part of a larger community engagement strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Community Manager who is looking to play a vital role in a project in the early stages of development. You will play a fundamental part in creating an emerging ecosystem while bringing on new partners to help fuel continued innovation.
* Manage day-to-day community channel and ongoing community comms
* Manage responses and answer questions for the community
* Create an open and delightful onboarding process, shaping positive sentiment
* Take end-to-end ownership of the running the PRISM pioneer program without any help
* Run bi-weekly feedback and discussion sessions with Pioneers
* Create content plans for SSI community events, AMA sessions with Atala leadership, and other activities
* Manage community comms in the context of the PRISM Pioneer Program
* Work closely with Atala PRISM product marketing, content team, and IOG Marcomms to create social media strategy
* Be a custodian of Atala PRISM's brand reputation in online channels
* Own day to day management of social media channels and ongoing communications
* Be responsible for content planning, virtual events planning
* Engage and grow the community via social media channels
* Manage social media responses and issue handling
* Liaise with Marcomms to flesh out content for Cardano/Atala 360 shows in the future
* Manage ecosystem communication planning and execution to ensure that the catalyst timetable is considered.
* A minimum of five years' experience in community and/or social media roles, OR demonstrable evidence as an ambassador/community moderator
* Some experience in ideation, innovation management, and facilitation is highly desirable
* Solid knowledge and understanding of social media/community platforms (Telegram, Discord, Twitter, etc) and how each platform can be used most effectively
* Understanding and experience of issue and crisis management
* Experienced and confident in data-driven approaches to community activity
* Good technical understanding (experience in blockchain and crypto technologies preferred)
* SSI/Digital Identity experience preferred
* Understanding and experience with digital/tech products
* Community management experience essential
* Account management experience nice to have
* Professional community management in a field outside crypto considered.
* Flexible schedule
* Remote work - ability to work anywhere
* Laptop reimbursement
* New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
* Learning & Development opportunities
* Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
Contact: Natalie Kufuor-Lodge