Senior Communications Manager - Entertainment Group - West London - up to £50,000
Contact: Richa Arora
Senior Communications Manager - The Company
My client is a global entertainment business looking for a Senior Communications Manager who will be looking after three strands of communications - corporate comms, internal comms and media relations. Whilst the company boasts of a massive global presence, the team is small with two senior VPs heading national communications and international communications for the business. You will be second in command and also be in-charge of mentoring (not managing) junior members of the team. While this role is really broad, the right person will be enthusiastic, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
Senior Communications Manager - The Role
* You'll work closely with the London-based VPs of Corporate and International Comms as they help build and implement the company's communications strategy.
* You'll craft and maintain relationships with key internal partners, senior corporate execs and their top teams
* You'll play an instrumental role in building and running an internal comms programme in the London offices, including a busy schedule of events and performances for employees
* You'll help represent the company to external audiences, from journalists to industry trade bodies
* You'll act as a point of contact for their international offices, offering advice and support for their various internal and external communications needs.
We have a variety of marketing/brand roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora| DD: + 44| 207 845 7223 - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.